Facebook Advertising, Funnel
Multiple 5 Figure Launch
This conscious beauty brand was new to social media advertising. They wanted to launch with a bang, seeking immediate scale in their revenue results from Day 1.
They had seen some success with influencer marketing but had not tapped into the potential to dramatically scale ROI from this channel when pairing it with Facebook and Instagram advertising.
The client briefed the Naked Media team with a goal to deliver consistent, stable, repeat revenue of £10k per month. They wanted to achieve this target within 90 days of launching their social media advertising. Their aim was to achieve repeat domestic revenue before scaling internationally.
During the first month of working together, the COVID-19 pandemic hit and the client had concerns about pursuing its plans to scale.
However, Naked Media carefully analysed the volatile marketplace and thoughtfully built and launched an advertising campaign. It smashed the client’s target by 150%, delivering a £13k revenue month in just 60 days.
Launched brand and grew revenue from £0 to £15k per month in 60 days
£0 – £13k
Delivered 340% year-on-year growth in revenue results
Achieved 3.4 x return on advertising spend (ROAS) out of the gate
The Naked Media team was tasked with building a new sales funnel that would generate revenue (at great speed) during an unprecedented time in human history.
Using the results and insights gained from their broad portfolio of conscious clients, the team identified a way to deliver revenue in 60 days. They moved quickly and carefully.
- We ran advertising campaigns using interest-only targeting (with no historical data, we were unable to create lookalike or custom audiences straight away).
- We tested three broad targeting options.
- We expanded the interest-only targeting when we began seeing trends and conversion results in the data.
- We optimised the campaigns for conversions.
- We ran campaigns using Campaign Budget Optimisations to increase return on investment from advertising spend.
- We used six pieces of influencer-created content to build competitive campaign creative that increased prospect engagement and conversions.
- We isolated these in Dynamic Creative.
- We tested stitched variations of these ads.
- To increase the return on advertising investment and reduce the cost per acquisition (CPA), we set automated rules.
- We used multiple campaign objectives and measured performance on CPM (cost per 1,000 impressions: the number of screens that the ad is rendered on).
In order to meet the client’s unique goals, we built tailored sales funnels to achieve the sales and revenue objectives. Without any historical data, this sales funnel was built from the ground up to deliver competitive results in just 60 days.
In this instance, our sales funnel services included campaign development, targeting optimisation, budget optimisation, influencer marketing integration, creative testing and landing page optimisation.
We obtained a winning piece of creative from an influencer and well-known household name. When we saw this driving successful results, we engaged the influencer to create two more pieces. We used our influencer hack to grow the return on advertising investment. Learn more about this hack here, in our free webinar.
Landing page optimisation
In conducting our first round of testing, we identified some leaks in the sales funnel. To increase conversions and increase return on investment, we built a bespoke landing page that was designed to sell the product using social proof and creative copy. This tactic significantly improved bottom funnel performance.